- During the contract period, V-ZUG Ltd. will repair malfunctions of the contractually stipulated V-ZUG appliances that occur through normal use of the appliance in Switzerland or the Principality of Liechtenstein.
- Our service package includes working time, travel time, replacement material, customer consultation in case of malfunction repairs, and administration. It is not until after the 12th year of an appliance’s operation that required replacement parts will be invoiced separately.
- Repairs of malfunctions and damages resulting from external factors, force majeure, the changes made by third-parties, overuse, or misuse.
- Refurbishments (e.g., dishwasher racks, etc.)
- Periodic controls and overhauls for nonfunctional reasons.
- Secondary damages (e.g., damaged clothes, etc.)
- Repairs of installations located on the exterior of appliances.
- If the requested V-ZUG Ltd. service technician is unable to detect a malfunction, the services provided in attempting to do so will be charged separately.
Contract Period and Conclusion of Contract
- The contract period will be one year. After one year expires, the contract will be renewed by tacit agreement for another year unless it is terminated in writing with effect at the end of acontract year.
- An appliance must not be older than five years at the conclusion of the contract.
- If the contract is not concluded immediately following the warranty period, a one-time purchase fee of CHF 50.– per year of the appliance’s operation will be charged. The minimum contractperiod will then be three years.
- A contract for a Coffee-Center will end at the latest after the tenth year of the appliance’s operation.
- Contract prices apply per appliance and for a one-year period.
- The annual premium will be invoiced at the start of the contract.
- Quantity discounts for multiple appliances in one contract
2–100 appliances 10 %
101–500 appliances 12 %
over 500 appliances 14 %
- The costs for washing machines and dryers depend on the manner in which these appliances are used.
- In the event of excessive repair costs arise under the service contract, V-ZUG Ltd. may propose that the defective appliance be exchanged on special terms.
- Annual premiums for appliances located in areas that cannot be directly reached by car (e.g., aerial railway, etc.) will be set separately.
- V-ZUG Ltd. may alter the annual premiums if labour and material costs increase.
- At the termination of the contract, there will be no right to refund of the premiums.
- After the warranty period, V-ZUG Ltd. will grant a bonus of 5 % of the net annual premium in the year following two consecutive malfunction-free years. The bonus will increase by another 5 % for every additional malfunction-free year.
- The maximum bonus is 25 % (5 × 5 %).
- If one or several malfunctions occur in a contract year, the bonus will be reduced by 5 % the following year. Thereafter, the bonus will once again increase by 5 % for every malfunction-free year. However, the maximum premium per appliance will never be higher than 100 % (net annual premium).
- A bonus will always be deducted as a refund in the following premium invoice.
Place of Jurisdiction
- The exclusive place of jurisdiction will be Zug
- These terms will apply as of 1 January 2011 and are subject to change.