This additional function on the V-ZUG AdoraDry V6000 makes extremely fast drying possible. You can choose it as the default setting in every programme selection.
V-ZUG fabric programmes
V-ZUG offers an impressive range of programmes that cater to every type of laundry.
- Total of 15 fabric programmes to choose from
Overview of all fabric programmes:
- Hand wash
- Baby garments
- Black laundry
- Hand wash for black laundry
Crease guard programme
This programme reduces creases on freshly washed and damp fabrics that are going to be ironed.
- Short programme duration; fabrics are then dried fully on the clothes hanger
- Ideal for shirts and blouses
Shoes, gloves, cuddly toys and so on are gently dried in the basket programme without being rotated in the drum.
- Appropriate large basket available as an accessory (link to basket)
- Extremely simple ergonomics for assembly and removal
V-ZUG DualDry, room air laundry drying
Clever drying of laundry on the washing line with the room air laundry drying operating mode.
- Change by opening the 2 flaps
- Humid air is removed from the tumble dryer
- Sensors measure the level of humidity and regulate it
In this operating mode, both air flaps on the DualDry are open. The appliance draws in humid air from the room via the lower flap. An initial heat exchanger in the dryer then cools the air. This causes water vapour from the humid air to condense. The water collects in the appliance and is evacuated through a drain. Once cool, the air is then heated again and dried by a second heat exchanger, and is fed back into the room via the upper flap. On reaching the room, it begins to accumulate moisture and the cycle begins again. This process continues until the room or the laundry is dry.
V-ZUG DualDry – tumble drying
Proven, gentle drying of laundry in the large drum.
- Dry laundry as usual with closed flaps
- Ergonomic design with 42 cm panorama opening
- True-colour drum lighting so you can see the contents at all times
- No need to drain the waste water manually
- A range of high-quality, gentle programmes for every type of fabric
In this operating mode, both air flaps on the appliance are closed. An initial heat exchanger cools the humid air from the drum in the lower part of the dryer. This causes water vapour from the humid air to condense. The water collects in the appliance and is evacuated through a drain. Once cool, the air is then heated again and dried by a second heat exchanger, and is fed back into the drum. On reaching the drum, it begins to accumulate moisture and the cycle begins again. This process continues until the laundry is dry.
Automatic humidity regulation
V-ZUG DualDry guarantees consistent room humidity thanks to continuous measurements in the bathroom or laundry room.
- Dehumidifies rooms that are too humid
- Prevents build-up of mould
- Regulates room humidity for up to 7 days
- Shows the status of the actual and target value on the display