Induction: cutting-edge technology, safe and energy-saving
If you go for an induction hob, you will be using the most cutting-edge form of heating. And there are plenty of good reasons to do so:
- Quick: Induction technology is based on an electromagnetic alternating field that directly transfers energy to the bottom of the pan, where the energy is converted to heat. Thanks to its fast response, your ingredients and dishes will be ready in record time.
- Energy-efficient: You can boil one litre of water in around two minutes – this saves up to 30% more energy compared to a hob. The hob also switches off automatically when you remove the pan.
- Safe and easy to clean: Because heat is only generated on the bottom of the pan, the glass around the cooking zone stays more or less cold. This stops you burning anything to the surface, meaning a quick wipe with a damp cloth is all it takes to stay clean.
- Flexible: Hobs with MaxiFlex shine thanks to their intelligent technology. With the latest induction hobs, you can use pots and pans of all shapes and sizes on any of the cooking zones. The system detects the size of the pan and automatically adjusts the cooking zone accordingly. You can therefore maintain flexibility and decide which size pot you place on which zone.
World exclusive RiceControl
The instructions for preparing various types of rice are stored ready for use.
Place a covered pan of rice, water and seasoning on the hob and select the “Rice Control” function.
- The hob automatically stops cooking when the rice is ready to serve
- A warning sounds when the programme ends
- No overcooking or burning
- No need to be present during cooking
- Guaranteed success for various types or rice
World exclusive CookingControl
The hob recognizes when the boiling point is reached and automatically switches to the continued cooking level.
Place a covered pan of cold water on the cooking zone without added salt or seasoning and select the CookingControl function together with the continued cooking level.
- A warning sounds as soon as the food can be added
- Less time needed to watch the hob
- Easier cooking of frequently prepared dishes like pasta, vegetables, boiled potatoes, sausages, soups or eggs
- Once boiling point has been reached, the hob automatically switches to the lower continued cooking level, which saves energy
- No boiling over
World exclusive TemperatureControl
The hob monitors the temperature in the pan base and keeps it constant.
Place the pan with the food to be cooked on the cooking zone and select the desired heat level. Then select the TemperatureControl function.
- The constant temperature facilitates even cooking results when preparing several portions (omelettes, meat, etc.)
- Easier reducing of sauces and syrup
- The heat levels have to be adjusted less often to achieve even cooking results