Efficient and perfectly clean
Quality also means saving energy
Washing your dishes in a dishwasher saves time and is a lot more economical and environmentally-friendly than washing up by hand. While washing up by hand uses around 40 litres of water, Adora dishwashers use just 5 litres in their automatic programme. If the dishwasher is connected to a hot water supply, you can also set up a special function, which reduces the energy consumption by as much as 90 %.
Dishwasher with heater pump technology – the most environmentally-friendly model on the market
The AdoraDish V6000 with heat pump also has a heat pump: We are the first manufacturer to install a highly efficient heat pump into one of our dishwashers, thereby cutting energy consumption by almost 50 % compared to conventional dishwashers. According to the new, stricter energy consumption labelling, which came into force in the European Union on 1 March 2021, our AdoraDish V6000 with heat pump is the most environmentally-friendly dishwasher on the market. In the Eco programme with the lowest energy requirement, the rinse water is heated solely by the heat pump. Depending on which programme is selected, a second source of heat is activated to achieve a consistent temperature. The heat emitted by the dishwasher is collected by the latent heat storage device for an evenly balanced flow of heat in your kitchen.
Our dishwashers are packed with sophisticated sensors and functions that help you to save even more – from electricity and water to salt and brightener, and ultimately money.
- Soil sensor: This sensor measures the soil level in the water and makes sure that no fresh water is used unless it is needed.
- Water hardness control: The water hardness control function ensures the ideal water hardness level throughout the programme, making the rinsing agent more effective and providing gentler care for your crockery and glasses.
- Rinsing agent dosage: The amount of rinsing agent is automatically adapted to the water hardness and load to save rinsing agent.
- Energy saving button: Reduces the temperature by 5 °C, saving 10 % more energy.
- Partial load programme: Automatically adjusts the programme to a lower load, thus saving up to 6 litres of water and 30 minutes of time.
- AutoOpen: This function ensures that the door is automatically pushed open at the end of the programme. Unlike drying with a blower, the dishes dry quicker thanks to AutoOpen while saving resources.
- OptiStart: The intelligent delayed start function uses the waiting time before the programme starts to wet the dishes. When the rinse cycle begins, the dirt has already been soaked so the appliance can run at a lower temperature. Energy consumption is thus reduced by around 10 %.
- EcoManagement: With EcoManagement, it is easy to check the energy consumption of your appliance and rinse with resource-conserving programmes.