What is VESTA?
VESTA is a digital online management and payment system for communal laundry rooms. The system was developed in Switzerland by eeProperty. VESTA simplifies life for building managers and tenants. Tenants can book washing machines easily from their PC or mobile phone, and pay for them online. Building managers can carry out all their administrative work easily online. Installation is very simple, and even existing laundry rooms can be retrofitted with VESTA inexpensively.
What benefits does VESTA have for tenants?
- No coins or laundry cards needed any more
Tenants pay and manage their credit balance themselves via the online platform or using payment slips – the caretaker no longer gets involved.
- Easy operation in the laundry room
Tenants can identify themselves on the VESTA terminal via their personal code, and then select a washing machine or dryer.
- Notification when laundry is ready
As soon as their laundry is ready to be collected, tenants receive a push notification on their mobile phone.
- Plan laundry days or block machines
On the VESTA portal, tenants can see whether the machines are free or in use. They can book and release washing time slots themselves. The building manager can define fixed time slots or block appliances for repairs.
- Secure, immediate top-ups by tenants themselves
On the VESTA web platform, tenants can choose between paying securely online or ordering payment slips and paying in the required amount.
What are the benefits for building managers?
- You have all the usage data at their fingertips – regardless of whether you manage a single laundry room or several.
- You can optimize resources and save money by using the central real-time analysis functions and automated reports.
- Owners set up access for multiple building managers, and building managers can define different access rights for employees, generating a clear system of access control.
- VESTA can be easily integrated into other tenant platforms (e.g. Allthings). This means that VESTA can be upgraded at any time to include future online services for apartment blocks (e.g. managing charging stations for electric vehicles).
- VESTA embodies true Swissness – the platform was developed and hosted in Switzerland right from the very start.
What do you need in order to operate VESTA?
- a stable internet connection (GSM or Wi-Fi)
- a touch screen
- one connection module (satellite) per appliance
- an account on VESTA's online platform with personal access for tenants and building managers
How easy is it to install VESTA?
It is quite straightforward to install the VESTA system in existing and new laundry rooms (see diagram).
- Secure internet access via mobile data or Wi-Fi
- Install the VESTADisplay in the hallway or laundry room (electricity, internet)
- Connect the VESTA connection modules to the appliances’ power supply
- Pair the VESTA connection modules with the VESTADisplay
- The system can be expanded flexibly (up to 32 appliances per VESTA Display)
For how long has VESTA been operating?
Over 1,000 properties have been equipped with this system in Switzerland since 2005. It currently has over 10,000 registered users. 100,000 activities are recorded via the platform each month. These are impressive figures that emphasize VESTA's success.
Where can I view VESTA?
Staff at our exhibition and advisory centres (ZUGORAMAs) will be pleased to demonstrate the system's key functions. Please phone in advance to make an appointment. The locations of our ZUGORAMAs can be found at vzug.com/zugorama.
You can also contact our field sales advisors who will be pleased to help you.
Please note that VESTA is exclusively marketed via V-ZUG AG directly.