Washing economically with the AdoraWash V6000
The AdoraWash V6000 reduces the required energy by up to 55 % per wash cycle*) across various programmes thanks to the unique, integrated heat pump technology.
This is how the heat pump works:
1 Washing drum
3 Coolant circuit
4 Circulation pump
5 Heat exchanger
6 Evaporator tank
7 Washing water
8 Washing water circuit
The AdoraWash V6000 is especially well-suited to houses without a hot water preparation system.
Exclusive V-ZUG functions help you consciously save water and electricity:
- OptiTime – intelligent delayed start function makes best use of the time available
- Eco – additional programme for energy-saving washing
- Eco 40-60 – energy-saving washing programme that replaces the standard 40°C and 60°C programmes
- eHybrid system – the amount of energy that can be saved is dependent on the eHybrid level
- EcoManagement – statistics and forecasts of water and energy consumption
- Option of cold/hot water
*) Varies according to the programme selected
Energy consumption under control with EcoManagement
Before every wash cycle, the EcoManagement system quickly displays the expected water and energy consumption on the appliance in a simple format. Once the programme has finished, the actual water and electricity consumption values (litres/kWh) are shown, along with other statistics.
OptiTime – delayed start saves energy by making the best use of the time available
OptiTime takes the conventional delayed start function and makes it intelligent. It automatically reduces energy requirements by making the best use of the time available. All your clothes are cleaned gently and spotlessly. OptiTime is a valuable part of our commitment to protecting the environment.
Savings through partial load for water and energy economy
All Adora washing machines feature the partial load water and energy economy function as standard. This optimises water consumption for each wash cycle by only using as much water as needed for the load amount.
Adding extra items
It is possible to add extra laundry items to all Adora washing machines, whether they've fallen out of the basket, you've forgotten about them, or you just want to add more to the load.
- It is possible to add laundry several minutes after the start of the wash programme. The time period varies according to the programme and can be seen at the lit-up door opening icon
- Extra laundry added is still 100 % clean by the end of the programme