Sous-vide cooking is this easy
- Wash and prepare food, cutting it into shape if necessary
- Sauté meat, blanch vegetables (optional)
- Put everything into the vacuum bag
- Add a little oil, broth, fresh herbs, spices or other ingredients to taste
- Suck out the air and seal the bag
- Cook the sealed bag at exactly the right temperature in the Combi-Steam
- Open the bag and serve
What do you need for Vacuisine?
Cooking under a vacuum requires constant, precise temperature control. With Vacuisine, this is not achieved in a water bath, but in steam. The modern technology of the V-ZUG combi-steam cooker makes it possible to set the steam temperature precisely and maintain it throughout the entire cooking process.
V-ZUG offers the ideal appliance for vacuum-packing too: the vacuum drawer that goes with the combi-steam cooker allows you to seal your food in airtight packs at three predefined vacuum-sealing levels – either for sous vide cooking in the combi-steam cooker or for storing in the fridge or freezer compartment.