Economical functions to help both you and your bank balance feel better V-ZUG's dishwashers are packed full of sophisticated sensors and functions that help you to save even more – from electricity and water to salt and brightener, and ultimately money.
- Soil sensor: This sensor measures the level of dirt in the water and makes sure that fresh water isn't used if it isn't needed.
- Water hardness control: The water hardness control function makes sure that the water is the ideal level of hardness throughout the programme. The rinsing agent is more effective, providing gentler care for your crockery and glasses.
- Rinse agent dosage: The amount of rinse agent is automatically adapted to the water hardness and load – saving rinse agent for you.
- Energy saving button: Reduces the temperature by 5 °C, saving 10 % more energy.
- Part load programme: Automatically adjusts the programme to a lower load, thus saving up to 6 litres of water and 30 minutes of time.
- Automatic door opener: The door is released automatically at the end of the rinse programme. This reduces the drying phase, saving valuable energy.
- OptiStart: The intelligent delayed start function uses the waiting time before the programme starts to wet the dishes. When the rinse cycle begins the dirt has already been softened so the appliance can run at a lower temperature. Energy consumption is thus reduced by around 10 %.
- EcoManagement: With EcoManagement, V-ZUG supports you in checking the energy consumption of your appliance and rinsing with resource-conserving programmes.