V-Connect - an innovative solution for administrations and their building maintenance teams
V-Connect is the innovative solution from V-ZUG AG for administrations and their building maintenance teams, which facilitates fault reporting, simplifies the repair process and increases transparency.
The solution includes the V-Connect app and the V-Connect button.
With V-Connect, the household appliance data can be read for the supported models. These are displayed in the app - if there is a fault, possible remedial measures are suggested to the building maintenance personal. The app allows the personal to book a binding on-site appointment for troubleshooting your V-ZUG household appliance with our service.
The use of V-Connect V-ZUG is possible for household appliances serviced by V-ZUG Service.
- V-Connect simplifies and speeds up the administrative work of reporting and resolving faults.
- Digital and telephone support helps resolve household appliance faults more efficiently.
- If a fault is identified on an appliance, your maintenance staff will be able to view the cause and potential solutions using the V-Connect app.
- Maintenance staff can report faults digitally using the V-Connect app and can use the app at any time to book an on-site appointment with V-ZUG Service.
- Maintenance staff can use the V-Connect app to view the data "Operating hours" and "Number of loads" and the date on which the household appliance first went into operation.
A day with V-Connect
Are you interested?
- V-Connect button and V-Connect app
- Completed registration by participating maintenance staff
- V-ZUG is your current Service Partner
- Smartphone (iOS Version 12.4 and above or Android 7.0 and above) with data plan and App Store/Play Store account
- For selected functionality: V-ZUG household appliance with accessible infrared interface
Interested? Please contact your V-ZUG sales or service representative or get in touch with the V-Connect team directly by using the following contact form.