Simple, easy and personalized
No software download needed
The advice session will take place via an easy-to-use Microsoft Teams link. You don't need to download any software.
*The app only needs to be downloaded if you are using your mobile phone
During the video advice session, you decide whether you want to turn your camera on for our advisor, or just communicate using the microphone.
Monday to Friday 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
How to register
- Select "Book an appointment now" and choose your desired language.
- Select a free time slot.
- If you wish to continue without a user account, select "Continue as guest" and enter the required information, or alternatively you can log in to your user account.
- Check that your information is correct and select "Confirm registration now".
- We will then send you a Microsoft Teams invitation by e-mail.
How the online advice session works
- Once you have registered for an online appointment using the above link, you will receive a Microsoft Teams invitation via e-mail.
- Open the Microsoft Teams invitation and click on the link for the Microsoft Teams meeting. You can "Join as a guest". You don't need a Microsoft account – you simply have to enter your name. (If you want to join the meeting on your smartphone, you will need to download the Microsoft Teams app onto your phone.)
- Make sure your microphone is switched on.
- You can activate your camera if you wish to do so.
- A customer advisor will greet you and offer you advice.
We're taking our time for you
Our advisors schedule up to 90 minutes for online appointments. This means we can offer you the usual V-ZUG quality so you can discover more about the appliances that best suit your needs.
We look forward to your virtual visit.